megjelent a Connect-en az uj(abb) Vista, immar nemcsak a CTP usereknek. cd/dvd, x86/x64 valtozatban + SDK. LH Server viszont csak developereknek.
- Internet Explorer – This is a build closer to Beta 2, with a bunch of new features:
- Tabs – Now under the address bar… woo hoo!!!
- Better Phishing Filter
- ActiveX "Opt-In" – Practically all ActiveX controls are off by default. Users have to specifically enable the ones they want to use. As a result, the XMLHTTP object that is so heavily used in AJAX websites is now native code for the browser, and not an ActiveX control.
- Parental Controls – Windows Parental Controls tied into the browser.
- Favorites Center – FINALLY a better Favorites management experience.
- QuickTabs – Microsoft one-ups Firefox with an overview screen of all open tabs.
- Tab Groups (or Tab Favorites) – You can save a series of open tabs as a single group, and open that group as a favorite.
- Advanced Printing – Multi-page print preview with a default option to print only the selected text. You can also manipulate the margins live and see the results in a "print designer".
- Developer Toolbar – I’m presuming that this is the same as what was released for IE6.
- Standards – Improvements to the way IE handles international domain names, and CSS 2.1 support.
- Network Center – Replaces "My Network Places" and "Network Neigfhborhood".
- Improved TCP/IP stack – You now have more control over network bindings, and there appears to be more fit and polish to the unified IPv4/IPv6 stack.
- Diagnostics – Built-in memory, hard drive, and network diagnostics to help resolve common problems automatically.
- Windows Mobility Center – New control panel to access common settings, such as screen brightness, volume, and power management. It’s reminiscent of a car dashboard.
- Windows Media Player 11 – It may still be branded WMP10, but it’s definitely v11. The UI is nowhere near final, but it’s still sweet. Definitely worth playing around with."
tovabbi info a LonghornBlogs.com-rol: What’s Hinted At, What’s Broke, What’s Missing.
update: Thurott apo joval reszletesebben es latvanyosabban ir errol.